Try It Free
Easy Form Importing
Import forms to Formstack with zero hassle.
Get up and running with your current forms faster.
Worried about the inconvenience of switching your current form solution? Import forms quickly with Formstack's easy-to-use Form Importer. Simply plug in the URL of your old form or paste in the form's HTML, and Formstack will recreate it in our builder interface.
Save hours of time with this handy feature:
- No data will be lost when you import forms to Formstack.
- If a URL has multiple forms, a drop down menu will appear for selection.
- All forms can be edited in the Formstack builder after you import form details.
For all the details about our Form Importer feature, check out our Support document.
How It Works
- Step 1: Copy the URL or the HTML code of the form you'd like to import.
- Step 2: Inside Formstack, select "Import Form" under the Forms tab, paste in the URL or HTML code of your form, give it a name, and click "Import."
- Step 3: If there are multiple forms available on the URL you're using, a dropdown box will appear. Select the form you'd like to copy, and click "Import" again. You'll then be able to edit your form within Formstack's form builder.
To learn more about Formstack's import form tool, check out our Help Article or watch the video below.
Ready to get started?
See our Form Importer feature in action during a free, 14-day trial. You can also demo our form builder to get started.
Try It Free