Amazon S3 Integration
Get more storage space and keep your files organized by connecting your forms to Amazon S3.Try It Free
Use Formstack and Amazon S3 to:
- Bypass Formstack account storage limits and get more space
- Divide file uploads into different "buckets" for easy organization
- Boost subscriber numbers with exclusive optimization features
- Simplify file searching by adding form field names to file upload IDs
What you need:
- Formstack account
- Amazon S3 account
How It Works
To use the Amazon S3 storage integration:
- Go to the Integration Hub in your form settings.
- Authenticate your account with your Amazon S3 access credentials.
- Decide which "bucket" will receive file uploads from your form submissions.
Keep in mind that only file uploads will be sent to Amazon S3 and not actual form submissions.
Please Note: You must have available storage in your Amazon S3 account in order for files to be successfully transferred. In general, you are able to upload a maximum of 25MB of data per form and a maximum of 20 file upload fields from a form.
To learn more about set-up, please read this Support page.