Safely collect online payments for your business with Formstack's powerful PayPal forms integration.Try It Free
PayPal is one of the most trusted names in online payments. Through Formstack's integration, you can create streamlined PayPal forms that quickly collect payments and donations for your organization. Seamlessly process transactions for your e-commerce website, set up subscriptions for your services, gather registration fees for events, and much more.
Use Formstack's PayPal forms to:
- Integrate with your PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, or PayPal Payflow account
- Accept payments for single-item, multi-item, and subscription-based purchases
- Collect coupon and discount codes
- Automate transactions with self-calculating fields
- Create invoice numbers that increment with each submission
What You Need
How It Works
Turn on the integration within the Integrations tab by logging into your PayPal account within the Formstack app. After filling out your form, users will be directed to PayPal to complete payment.
PayPal automatically generates a custom return URL so users are redirected back to your website after payment. You'll receive an in-app notification when payments have been processed.
Have a special PayPal account?
Formstack also integrates with PayPal Pro and PayPal Payflow so you can collect payments for your business without missing a beat.
To learn more about setup, please read this Help article.
Ready to get started?