Seamlessly track and manage leads with Formstack's integration.Try It Free
Use Formstack's Salesforce form integration to:
- Pass new lead information to Salesforce
- Auto-update existing records
- Attach more than one object to a single form submission
- Add file uploads to your Salesforce records
- Create multiples of the same Salesforce object (multiple leads, contacts, file attachments, etc)
What You Need
How It Works
Please Note: To use our Salesforce form integration, your organization must use the Performance, Unlimited, Developer, or Enterprise Editions of Salesforce. Most versions of Salesforce Enterprise are supported. Please check with our Support team to verify compatibility.
To learn more about setup, please read this Help article.
Salesforce for Healthcare
If you work in healthcare, Formstack's Salesforce integration is fully HIPAA compliant. Embed mobile-friendly online forms on your organization's website, collect information from leads, and safely pass lead data and ePHI to your Salesforce account.
HIPAA compliance with this integration is only available on the HIPAA Plus plan. Connect with us to learn more.
Ready to get started?
We are now in the Salesforce AppExchange! Seamlessly build native Salesforce forms and surveys in minutes.Learn More