Welcome to another Formstack product roundup! We have a bunch of updates for you on what happened this quarter:
The Launch of Add-Ons
Add-ons are Formstack's newest form of power tools to enhance your ability to do great things with your forms. There are three add-ons available for you to use today:
- Portals: Portals gives you the ability to seamlessly share forms with a designated group of people inside or outside of your organization. Track the form completion progress of individuals within a Portals group, set completion deadlines with reminder emails on any online form, and never spend time tracking down the stragglers who still need to fill out your forms again!
- Conversion Kit: The Conversion Kit includes UTM Tracking, Google Analytics, Partial Submissions, Field Bottlenecks, and Social Autofill. Many of our customers have asked for these to be made into a separate tool, so we separated them out for you! Add the Conversion Kit to your Formstack account to test and evolve your marketing strategy, and enhance your online forms with great conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools.
- Approvals: Add an industry-leading Approvals feature to your Formstack account to create an online approvals process for projects, hiring, PTO requests, expense reimbursements, and more.
Improvements to Submission Exports
We've made a few improvements to our submission exports, including Queued Exports and approval status!
Queued Exports: As we've grown to accommodate more and more customers, we've had to grow our ability to handle the massive amounts of data that get put into online forms. Enter Queued Exports. Now, you can export huge amounts without anything breaking or timing out. Your data will be securely stored for 7 days, and you and your team can download the exports at any time.
Approval Status in Exports: Approvals is one of Formstack's most popular add-ons, and we just made them even better. You can now see the approval status on your forms in your exports, with a simple Pending, Approved, or Denied status on each form submission.
Enhanced Emails & Actions Interface
Formstack's Emails and Actions interface has been enhanced to give you full routing control of all of your submission data with the tools you need, right at your fingertips. Editing emails is now much easier with the new field mapper tool. Integrations and webhooks are a lot smarter, with clear management of logic rules. Editing email now has a clean and responsive interface, and everything works even faster and better than before. The entire experience of interacting with what happens after a submission was rethought from the ground up to make every action easy and available to you when you need it, and staying out of your way if you don't.
New Integrations Layout
Our integrations page has a new look! You can now do a quick search to find the integration you need, and you still have the option to browse by category if you wish. And if we don't offer an integration that you're looking for, our partners at Zapier almost certainly do—so you can still route your data wherever you need it to go! You can also add (or vote on) integration requests to our Ideas Site, which will be reviewed by the Formstack Product Team.
OneDrive: We've also created a OneDrive integration (our first Microsoft integration!) to upload files on your forms, just like you can with Dropbox, Box, and Amazon S3.
- TLS 1.2 Security UpdatesAt Formstack, we're always upping our security to the highest standards. TLS 1.2 is now our default communication method with all of our integration partners. That means that your data is secure all the way from when you submit an online form to where that data ends up in other systems. Bank-grade security for your important data—just another example of our commitment to security and privacy.
- More languages—Albanian, Icelandic, Kazakh, WelshDid you know that you can set your form language to be localized to many different languages? We've added a few more to our ever-growing list.
Thanks for reading our Q1 2017 Product Roundup. Stay tuned for more updates next quarter!