There's a lot you can do with the Formstack platform.
You can capture customer data.
You can collect signatures.
You can create beautifully designed documents.
You can even turn hours-long processes into automated workflows that take minutes to complete. And you can do it all without having to know a single line of code or even one element of design theory.
There’s just one potential problem.
With so many different options, it can be difficult to know where to start. Because the Formstack Platform is built for digital agility, many companies rely on it for a wide variety of tasks. When you’re still in trial mode, however, it can be easy to miss some of the most important features and functions.
To help, we’ve pulled together a list of not-to-be-missed opportunities you can use to make the most of your 14-day Formstack trial.
And so, without further ado, here are our top recommendations:
1. Simplify Your Workflows
Have you had a chance to check out Formstack Workflows? If not, we highly recommend adding this option to your trial.
Formstack Workflows are a great way to automate important day-to-day activities, and to make sure mission-critical information gets to the right people at the right time. They'll not only save you time, but can make it easy to coordinate efforts across teams and departments.
For example, you can use Workflows to:
- Have customer service complaints automatically routed to the right department for review, response, and resolution
- Send contracts for review and approval as soon as they're generated, and then have the signed document shared instantly via email
- Automate the process of routing employee reviews through different departments for approvals and signatures, and even automate letters of congratulation
Any component of the Formstack Platform can be integrated into workflows, so be sure to try them all! You can collect signatures, generate documents, and a whole lot more.
You can even add Workflows Logic to let users skip back and forth between steps and keep things moving. This add-on can be a very effective way to make it easy for multiple people to weigh in on a single form as it’s completed—whether you need to collect more information, add details, get approvals, or capture signatures.
Watch Now: Learn how to use Formstack’s powerful Workflows tool to create streamlined processes by watching the webinar Simplifying Processes with Formstack Workflows now!
2. Use Special Features to Capture Leads and Sales
If you’re looking to attract more prospects and increase sales, another great add-on to try is the Formstack Conversion Kit. Whether you need to collect leads, register attendees for events, or sell more products, this add-on is a great resource to have at your disposal
The Conversion Kit can be used to:
- Capture data from partially completed forms, even when your user abandons the form before hitting the “submit” button
- Identify which fields are creating bottlenecks so you can optimize your forms and increase submissions
- Enable social autofill so time-strapped visitors can use their social media profiles to fill out multiple form fields in one click
- Set up UTM tracking and Google Analytics for data that can be used to boost conversions even more
The Conversion Kit is frequently used by organizations to track the success of marketing campaigns, make sure online forms are as easy to fill out as possible, and capture as many submissions as possible. Once set up, these conversion features require very little time—and can help generate some tremendous payoffs.
Both the Conversion Kit and Workflows can be added to your current trial so you can try them free for seven days. Simply select the tool from the top navigation bar to get started!
3. Take Advantage of Templates
Want to conduct an employee survey? There’s a template for that. Need to create a contract? You can choose from more than three dozen pre-built designs.
With Formstack’s robust library of ready-to-go templates, there’s no need to start from scratch. Our expert team has spent years creating and curating online forms, professional documents, detailed workflows, and more.
When you find a template you’d like to use, simply select “Get This Template" to have it added to your Formstack trial account. You can use them right out of the box, or use the drag-and-drop builder to customize fields, fonts, images, and more.
Formstack’s template library has options for a wide variety of roles, industries, and needs. For example, you can:
- Create a registration form designed specifically for events, memberships, and volunteer activities
- Launch a survey to collect information on customer service experiences, employee satisfaction, or workplace safety
- Build an order form for online sales or donations, generate invoices, and authorize payments
These are just a few examples of the hundreds of different ways Formstack templates can be used to quickly and easily tackle tasks. If there’s something specific you need to accomplish, there’s a good chance you’ll find a prebuilt template to fit your needs.
4. Test the Full Range of Features
Last but not least, don’t miss the opportunity to try out each feature at least once. The Formstack Platform is packed with all kinds of tools to help you capture leads, digitize workflows, generate documents, capture signatures, and more. Even if you originally signed up for just one or two of these products, it’s a good idea to try them all while you can!
Some not-to-be-missed features include:
- Conditional Logic to present only the form fields that are relevant to each individual user
- Advanced Data Routing to combine multiple files into one document, or to create different documents from a single data source
- Mobile eSignatures to have documents automatically sent for on-the-go signatures via text message
- Multiple Participant Workflows to work with several signers and approvers simultaneously
Bottom line: The Formstack Platform is packed with a very robust set of tools—and you have the option of using them all. Unlike other free trials that limit which features and functions are allowed, Formstack’s test period gives you full access to everything.
Each form you create, document you generate, signature you capture, and workflow you build will be saved to your account. So you can continue to work, uninterrupted, as soon as you decide to convert your trial into a paid subscription.
Ready to simplify your work life and reach goals faster? Start your free Formstack Platform trial today to discover how the right technology can empower you to do your best work.