With over 300 million users, Twitter is full of opportunity for business growth. Take advantage of the social platform's expansive reach and popularity by connecting your online forms to your Twitter account. Formstack's Twitter integration lets you post a custom tweet every time a form is submitted. Create tweets that include form field data, a link to your site, or a custom message. Setting up the integration takes just a few seconds and doesn't require any programming knowledge.
Use Formstack's Twitter form integration to:
- Easily connect your online forms to your Twitter account
- Interact with your followers via automated tweets
- Insert field data (like a Twitter handle) to create customer shoutouts
- Promote contests and encourage donations for your fundraising campaign
- Encourage followers to complete surveys and other feedback forms
What You Need
How It Works
Quickly build mobile-ready online forms with our intuitive builder. Easy drag and drop lets you add fields and create a ready-to-go form in minutes.
Turn on the integration by logging into your Twitter account within Formstack. Be sure to authorize the app so Formstack can post tweets with your Twitter handle.
Promote surveys, events, or services by customizing your tweet text to include form field data like name or company and a link to your form or website.
To learn more about the Twitter integration, please read this Help article.