Formstack Trello Zap Integration
Keep your team organized by using form submissions to create new cards in Trello.Try It Free
With the free Formstack Trello zap, you can:
- Send form data to Trello to create automated Trello cards
- Quickly get information from surveys, contact forms, event registrations, and more to the right people
- Automate internal processes so you can focus on other tasks
What You Need
To access the Formstack Trello Zap, you need:
- Formstack account
- Zapier account (Free or above)
- Trello account (Free or above)
What are Zapier and Trello?
Not familiar with either Zapier or Trello? Here's what you need to know.
Zapier is a web automation app that lets you create custom integrations between platforms. The possibilities of what you can create are literally endless!
Trello is a team collaboration tool that lets you organize anything and everything to keep your teams on task. Create custom boards for projects and more.
Read more about the Trello zap on Zapier's Support page.
Formstack and Trello In Action
Want to see the magic for yourself? Check out this blog post on integrating Formstack with Trello.
Ready to get started?