Google Calendar Integration
Connect Formstack's Google Calendar integration to your online forms to easily schedule meetings and events.Try It Free
Take the hassle out of scheduling meetings and events with Formstack's easy-to-use Google Calendar integration. With this integration, you can easily use your online forms to schedule events for employees and customers and set reminders on their calendars. Formstack has a unique fields feature that ensures available time slots are kept up-to-date so double-booking never happens.
Use Formstack's Google Calendar integration to:
- Schedule internal meetings and events with a group of coworkers (without trading emails back and forth)
- Allow prospective new hires to schedule an interview at a time that works for them
- Provide up-to-date availability for volunteers to register a time slot for your next project or event
- Set reminders for upcoming meetings on employee and customer calendars
- Use Formstack's unique fields feature to ensure double-booking never happens
What You Need
How It Works
Quickly build mobile-ready event registrations and other forms with our intuitive builder. Easy drag and drop lets you add in fields and create a ready-to-go form in minutes.
Turn on the integration by logging into your Google account within the Formstack app. Map form fields to your calendar to add meetings or events and set their duration.
You can either use form submissions to add a new event to your calendar for different meetings or use your forms to add attendees to an existing event on your calendar.
To learn more about setup, please read this Help article.
Ready to get started?