Eclipse is an agency management system created by North American Software Associates (NASA) that helps independent insurance agents simplify workflows and better track customers, policies, and documents. With the Eclipse integration, you can upload ACORD forms to Formstack Sign to collect eSignatures from customers. Easily get applications, waivers, cancellations, and other documents eSigned in just a few clicks and safely sent to your Eclipse account.
With the Eclipse eSignature integration, you can:
- Email or text files for eSignature from your Eclipse account
- Eliminate paper and data entry from your workflows
- Maintain digital records to reduce errors and omissions (E&O) exposure
- Store documents and communication in one, easily accessible location
What You Need
How It Works
Using the Eclipse integration is easy!
- Upload your ACORD form from Eclipse to Formstack Sign.
- Drag and drop signature and information fields where you need them.
- Send the document for eSigning by entering participant email addresses.
- After the document is signed, you can download it to your Eclipse account.
Start securely collecting eSignatures.
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see Formstack Sign in action.