By using the Formstack Dropbox integration you'll be able to receive the amount of storage we provide in addition to the free 2G of storage Dropbox provides its new users.
Need to separate your files within different folders in your Dropbox account? No problem. When you use Formstack and set up the Dropbox integration, you'll be able to create or select one of your Dropbox folders in which to direct all file uploads.
With Formstack's Dropbox integration you can:
- Store images and collateral in one area that is accessible to your entire team.
- Embed your forms for complete website integration.
- Choose a specific folder you would like to send files to.
- Organize job applications and resumes within different Dropbox folders.
- Access exported CSV files and file uploads from multiple locations and devices - including the Dropbox app.
Let our Dropbox integration collect and organize your files for you while saving you time. The Formstack integration with Dropbox allows you to take contact information from any Formstack form and automatically transfer it to any email marketing campaign! Or you can even create a simple file upload form to collect customer or employee files.
Please note, you must have available storage in your Dropbox account in order for the files to be successfully transferred. In general, you are able to upload a maximum of 25MB of data per form and a maximum of 20 file upload fields to Dropbox from a form.