Use Formstack's Box.com integration to safely store, organize, and share file uploads on any device.Try It Free
Box is one of the most popular file sharing and content management systems on the web. Formstack's Box integration gives you up to 5 extra gigs of secure, cloud-based storage space that can be sorted into folders and easily shared through a link. Seamlessly collect file uploads from your forms, organize them in Box, and share them with others on any device.
With Formstack's Box integration, you can:
- Bypass Formstack's account storage limits with a cloud-based storage system
- Easily collect and store large file uploads, including images, videos, and presentations
- Quickly share multiple files through a customized URL for your Box folder
- Keep your inbox clean by exchanging feedback directly on shared files within Box
- Reduce the time it takes to sort files for HR, finance, and other internal processes
What You Need
How It Works
Quickly build mobile-ready forms with our intuitive builder. Easy drag and drop lets you add fields and create a ready-to-go form in minutes.
Turn on the integration by logging into your Box account within the Formstack app, and choose file and folder paths for submitted file uploads.
Send file uploads to different Box folders and share them with your team. You can add tags to your file names for easier searching and organization.
You must have available storage in your Box account in order for files to be successfully transferred. In general, you are able to upload a maximum of 25MB of data per form and a maximum of 20 file upload fields from a form. Keep in mind that only file uploads will be sent to Box and not actual form submissions.
To learn more about setup, please read this Help article.