Online form builder announces 77% employee growth, key hires, product improvements, and more
INDIANAPOLIS (Dec. 19, 2017) — Formstack, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with a mission to empower its users through simple and elegant tools that remove the complexity from everyday business processes, today announced its year-in-review results for 2017. The company’s year-over-year employee growth was 77 percent, continuing a trend of substantial annual growth for the 11-year-old online form solution, which now has over 120 employees worldwide.
In addition to the company’s rapid employee growth, Formstack also achieved several major company milestones in 2017:
- Announced plans to open a new office in Colorado Springs, Colo. In conjunction with the announcement, the company also revealed plans to add 55 new jobs.
- Acquired Salesforce form builder Fast Forms and entered the AppExchange with a native Formstack app.
- Made prominent hires: Dustin Sapp was hired into a new COO position, Jeff Johns was promoted to VP of Engineering and Beau Brooks was hired as the new VP of Sales.
- Hosted the first customer event in company history, InFormed Indy, with over 100 attendees.
“With our employee growth, expanded leadership team and steady revenue growth, 2017 was a tremendous year for Formstack,” said Chris Byers, CEO. “We’re looking forward to continuing our momentum into the new year.”
Formstack’s product suite also grew in 2017 with new healthcare features and the addition of several add-ons:
- Workflows: Create automated workflows in minutes that flow across departments and help you quickly complete repetitive tasks.
- Portals: Share large groups of forms with customers and employees, track responses and send automated reminder emails.
- Conversion Kit: Gather rich data insights, convert more web visitors and meet your marketing goals with exclusive optimization tools.
- Expanded HIPAA Compliance: Safely collect and manage healthcare data with new tools, including HIPAA compliant integrations, webhooks and SMTP.
Finally, Formstack was recognized with several company awards in 2017:
- Inc. 5000: Formstack was among the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., moving up to 1,674th on the Inc. 5000 list.
- SaaS Awards: Awarded Best SaaS Product for Productivity.
- G2Crowd: Earned Best Forms Automation Software as part of the 2017 G2 Crowd Grid® for Forms Automation.
- Indianapolis Business Journal Fast 25: Named the 13th fastest-growing private company in the Indianapolis area.
- TechPoint Mira Awards: Nominated in the Company Culture of the Year category.
“With the addition of our second office and deeper integration with the Salesforce AppExchange, we’re continuing to scale our workforce and our product,” said Dustin Sapp, COO. “All signs point to sustained success in 2018.”
To learn more about Formstack’s services and upcoming features, please visit https://www.formstack.com.