Here at Formstack, we’ve been talking about paperless healthcare for a while now. It’s the way of the present and future, and we want to help you get there.
Consider these statistics:
- 67% of healthcare managers are spending at least one full work day per week on manual, repetitive tasks.
- 86% of healthcare mistakes are administrative, and they cost organizations over $19.5 billion per year.
- Medical errors (including those stemming from paperwork mix-ups) lead to more than 250,000 patient deaths in the U.S. each year
There’s no denying that paper-based healthcare processes can have negative effects on a facility’s productivity and patient care. That’s why every healthcare organization should be working toward automation—or the use of technology to make workflows more convenient and efficient.
Formstack is a great resource for healthcare process improvement because our HIPAA compliant online forms can eliminate hours of paperwork management for patients, medical professionals, and internal personnel. Online healthcare forms reduce data entry errors, improve communication, and cut down on patient processing delays. They are a solution to many top healthcare challenges.
Are you interested in learning more about paperless healthcare solutions? You’re in the right place! We’ve put together a resource kit to support your efforts.
The Ultimate Guide to Paperless Healthcare
Formstack’s paperless healthcare guide is a content kit designed to help you ditch paperwork for good and provide better, more efficient patient care. From a healthcare white paper to sample online healthcare forms, the resources provided in our healthcare kit will educate and inspire.
In the kit, you’ll find:
- A paperless patient onboarding guide
- An incident logging infographic
- A healthcare security webinar
- A mobile healthcare white paper
- An industry case study
- Five online form templates
Ready to explore these paperless healthcare resources? Click below for free access.