Formstack’s online form technology gives businesses an easy way to collect and manage information. No matter the industry or business size, our smart online forms can be customized for every team and any problem.
To help you better understand what’s possible with Formstack, let’s take a closer look at just one team: human resources. Here are 5 key ways Formstack can improve your HR workflow processes:
A key goal for any HR team is to hire a strong and successful workforce. While the hiring process can be lengthy and chaotic, the right tools can ease the pain. To this end, Formstack has several beneficial offerings:
- Branded online forms for hiring requests, job applications, interview feedback, and more
- A File Upload field that allows applicants to easily attach resumes and cover letters to their online applications
- An Approvals feature that automatically routes new applications to the recruiter or hiring manager for candidate review
- Integrations with CRM tools like Salesforce for seamless applicant tracking
- Section 508 Compliance that ensures applications are accessible to users with disabilities
Need proof? Commercial cleaning company KleenMark uses Formstack to streamline new hire requests, and sporting organization USA Sport Group uses Formstack to manage its international recruiting process.
Once employees are hired, getting them up to speed is priority one. To help you organize and expedite your HR onboarding process, Formstack provides these helpful tools:
- Online forms for gathering essential employee information or providing training assessments
- Multiple levels of security to safeguard sensitive employee data, such as social security numbers
- An Electronic Signatures feature that allows new hires to sign off on employee handbook notices, equipment check-out policies, etc.
- A Portals feature that serves as an onboarding hub by grouping onboarding forms, providing completion deadlines, and sending email reminders
Need proof? Commercial cleaning company 360clean uses Portals to manage onboarding and own-operator training for its franchise locations.
3. Performance Reviews
To encourage transparency and growth at your organization, performance reviews are essential. Create a consistent and manageable review process with these Formstack features:
- Online performance review forms that allow managers and employees to easily evaluate role performance
- A Workflows feature that significantly streamlines the process by letting multiple people (e.g., employees, managers, and members of the HR team) participate with automatic notifications, progress indicators, and a single review submission
- Data encryption that prevents unauthorized users from accessing review data
4. Employee engagement
In the professional world, employee engagement is becoming increasingly important. If you’re looking to improve employee retention, consider implementing these Formstack offerings:
- An online employee engagement survey that allows HR to evaluate employee happiness and commitment level
- Self-calculating form fields that automatically calculate an engagement score for each engagement survey
- A Portals feature that serves as an event planning hub for planning engaging company activities
While offboarding an employee is never fun, it’s an inevitable task. Formstack provides a few features to help you create a painless HR offboarding process:
- Online forms for exit interviews and surveys that allow you to gather valuable feedback on a departing employee’s experience with your company
- An Electronic Signatures feature that allows departing employees to quickly sign off on termination documentation and equipment returns
HR teams juggle countless tasks and projects that can be simplified with a data management solution like Formstack. To drive this point home, we’ve put together an infographic that walks through the steps of a streamlined employee review process. Click below to take a look.