Formstack’s online form technology gives businesses an easy way to collect and manage information. No matter the industry or business size, our smart online forms can be customized for every team and any problem.
To help you better understand what’s possible with Formstack, let’s take a closer look at just one industry: education. Here are 5 key ways Formstack can move your education workflows along:
1. Lead Generation
Just like business marketers aim to generate leads that will turn into customers, education marketers aim to generate leads that will turn into dedicated students and alumni. To this end, here’s what Formstack provides:
- Professional, branded forms (for school tour requests, event sign-ups, school newsletter subscriptions, and more) that can be embedded or shared on websites or social media pages
- Mobile-friendly forms that are easily accessible and meet students where they are (on their smartphones!)
- CRO tools (like UTM tracking) that help schools identify which marketing efforts are best capturing interest from potential students
Need proof? Lasell College, a higher education institution in Massachusetts, uses Formstack’s UTM tracking to gather insights on which marketing campaigns are bringing in new students.
2. Fundraisers and Donations
Whether you work in K-12 education or postsecondary education, bringing money into your school via fundraisers or donations is key. Formstack provides a few tools to help with these efforts:
- Accessible forms that allow you to easily manage online donations requests or fundraisers
- Secure payment processor integrations that allow you to seamlessly process monetary donations directly from your online form
- Email marketing integrations that allow you to automatically add donors to your email list for further engagement
3. Student Enrollment
Keeping enrollment numbers steady is important to the success of your school. Formstack can help you manage and boost student enrollment through these offerings:
- Online student enrollment forms that allow you to quickly gather and process essential student data
- Section 508 Compliance that ensures enrollment applications are accessible to users with disabilities
- Email marketing integrations that allow you to keep current and prospective students engaged with school news and events
Need proof? University of Nevada-Reno used Formstack to increase student enrollment by nearly 70% in two years.
4. Instructor Evaluations
Another important part of your school’s success is the staff. Teachers and professors should provide positive environments conducive to learning. Ensure students are thriving in the classroom with these Formstack features:
- Online instructor evaluation forms (such as those for classroom observations and course evaluations) that allow you to efficiently gather valuable feedback on a teacher’s performance
- Customizable submission reports that you can use to analyze a teacher’s performance based on evaluation data
5. Student Financial Aid
Financial aid processing is a tedious but necessary process for colleges, universities, and private K-12 schools. To assist with your financial aid workflow, Formstack offers these helpful tools:
- A Workflows feature that significantly streamlines the process by letting multiple people (e.g., students, the admissions department, and the financial aid department) participate with automatic notifications, progress indicators, and a single financial aid application submission
- Electronic signatures that allow the financial aid team and/or students to sign off on an aid package
- Data encryption that prevents unauthorized users from accessing student financial aid data
Educators juggle countless tasks and processes that can be simplified with a data management solution like Formstack. To drive this point home, we’ve put together an infographic that walks through the steps of a streamlined financial aid process. Click below to take a look.