Welcome to our Q4 release roundup! We’ve been doing a lot of work this quarter to make Formstack better serve you, and I want to highlight a few of the major changes below.
We’ve worked long and hard to bring you the newest iteration of the Submissions interface so you can manage your data with better tools. We’re setting the foundation for the next 10 years of getting great work done with Formstack’s online form builder. This project was huge and touched a lot of functions in the app that come together in the Submissions area. Here’s a high-level list of everything that got some love this go-around:
- Approvals: bulk updates, live updates on individual view, multi-stage approvals, single-stage approvals
- A/B Testing
- File Uploads: Secure/HIPAA
- HIPAA Features: emails disabled, encrypted file uploads, integrations disabled, permissions
- Imports: automatic field mapping, drag and drop for files, new field mapper tool
- Integrations: status (live updates on individual view), re-running integrations (individual and bulk)
- Notifications: submission limits near, submission limits reached
- Submissions Individual View
- Submissions Editing
- Table Settings: Columns Showing
- Time Zones
- Hundreds of Bug Fixes
Our Portals feature (which allows users to bundle forms together and easily distribute them to a list of end users) also saw a massive upgrade this quarter. Don’t have Portals on your account? Contact our sales team, and we’ll get you set right up!
API Endpoints Additions
For all the developers and advanced users out there, we’ve updated a few of the endpoints in our API to include additional functionality.
- Field Logic: You can now Create/Read/Update/Delete (CRUD) field hide/show logic on forms.
- Field Calculations: You can now CRUD field calculations on form fields.
- Folders: You can now CRUD folders.
- Form Language: You can set and receive information about the language your online form uses.
- Form and Folder Results Pagination: When accessing all of your forms or folders, you’ll get a paginated list instead of everything all at once, which helps you get faster results and prevents timing out on a huge list of forms.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
We’ve also spent a lot of time fixing bugs and making small tweaks to how things work so they are easier to use. We love getting feedback and improving every day for you.
More to Come
We’re constantly fixing, upgrading, and enhancing Formstack to make you as powerful as possible when building your forms, and we’re excited for you to see what we have in store for 2017. See you then!