Recently, Adobe FormsCentral announced its retirement from the form building industry. It will officially close its virtual doors on July 28, 2015.
While this may come as shock to many users, FormsCentral’s customers need not worry about their already-designed templates and active forms. As a competitor, we offer similar features, as well as a few additional features that will make us an ideal Adobe FormsCentral alternative. (Want all the details? Refer to our side-by-side comparison of Formstack vs. FormsCentral.)
We’ll help make the transition easy.
Our Form Importer feature was made for customers looking to transition old forms to Formstack. Just plug in the URL of your old form, and Formstack will recreate it in our builder interface. Save hours recreating old forms in another form builder with this time-saving feature. If you need even more convincing, Formstack is offering a month free to any Adobe FormsCentral customers who purchase a $249/month or higher plan. Already interested in learning more? Our team is waiting to answer additional questions and get you set up with an account.
To give you an better idea of some of our top-tier features, we’ve provided a list below:
- Drag-and-Drop Builder: Formstack’s drag-and-drop form builder makes it easy for users to create a variety of forms with no coding knowledge. All forms are mobile-ready and can be easily embedded on a user’s website for better brand compliance.
- Social Media Plugins: With Formstack’s Facebook Tab Embed feature, users can insert their forms on their Facebook business pages without needing advanced development. Using Social Autofill, form viewers can use their social media data to automatically complete fields on their forms.
- Intuitive Analytics: Leverage in-app analytics or Formstack’s Google Analytics plugin to improve form conversions. Identify the form questions that are causing users to click away, or track campaign conversions using data from Google.
- Third-Party Integrations: We integrate with over 35 different applications to pass form submissions seamlessly to other parties. Formstack also offers e-commerce functionality, integrating with 11 top payment gateways.
- 508 Compliance: Formstack is the only third-party form builder to offer Section 508 compliant software.
Have additional questions or comments? Please let us know in the comments below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking with you!