The Formstack team is in full holiday swing, planning Secret Santa exchanges, holiday vacations, and other festive fun. But we’ve also got a lot to celebrate as a team, as we’re closing out 2014 with some unprecedented wins for the Formstack product and crew. We shared the news a bit more formally this morning, and we wanted to make sure our loyal blog readers could join us in celebrating these big wins too!
At the beginning of 2014, we committed as a company to set and meet big goals. From revenue to recognition, we’ve worked together to set milestones, including:
- Over 60% revenue increase from 2013. This growth will drive even more product innovation and allow Formstack to further transition our form builder into a more robust tool for collecting and converting online leads.
- 25+ new hires, increasing total employee count by 100%. In support of our remote workforce, Formstack now has employees in 15 locations across the United States and Europe.
- Expanding our leadership team to include Todd Storch in a new VP of Sales role.
- Launch of industry thought-leadership reports such as Google Analytics Usage Among Marketers and The Form Conversion Report. This year alone, Formstack’s research has been featured in outlets such as The Huffington Post and MarketingProfs.
- Awards galore! This year alone, Formstack was recognized for 3 different honors: second-year placement on the Inc. 5000 list, tenth place in the Small Business category on the Best Places to Work in Indiana rankings, and winner of a Salesforce Service Surfboard Award for our company efficiency using the Desk.com support platform.
In 2015, we hope to launch even more marketer-focused features that will help our customers convert more leads online. We’ve already got some exciting features on our roadmap, including more effective social media tools, form A/B testing and stronger in-app analytics.
As always, we want to thank all of our customers for supporting our product and vision in 2014 and into next year. Without you, we wouldn’t have the drive to create inspired software that helps you be more effective.
Thanks for a great 2014! Now go drink some beer. Or Diet Coke. Or coffee. Cheers!