When image and text go head-to-head, you likely already know that visuals come out on top. In fact, the brain processes visual messages 60,000 times faster. Wow.
You’re probably already knee-deep in image-based marketing. (If not, let’s definitely get started!) Visual content includes social media-ready microcontent, stunning infographics. videos, and more. Whatever you are creating, here are a few tools to make your life a little easier.
- Share As Image – Want some fun social media images with text? This simple tool lets you select from their image library before adding filters and text. There’s a free option or you can go pro and have an expanded image library to browse.
- PicMonkey – Have your own images? PicMonkey is a versatile app that lets you edit, touch up, and add text to photos. It even includes creative theme overlays you can add for fun!
- Diptic – Make a photo collage on your phone with Diptic. You can build engaging snapshots of company events or products. It’s a great way to give customers a visual insight into your business.
- Infogr.am – This online tool lets you build your own infographic. Illustrate complex concepts for your audience. Infographics will help you share your data in creative ways.
- Canva – Canva is intuitive design software that’s accessible for those of us who love “the idea” of design. No experience required. You can design custom images or info graphics or whatever you want. Warning: It may change your life.
- Keynote – Create incredible presentations and Slideshare presentations with this app for Macs. You can keep your customers breezing through the visually-engaging information. It can be a great way to repurpose material in your library.
- WeVideo – You can upload videos in any format to this app for editing. Get artistic, adding themes, music, and filters. Publish your videos to multiple sites to reach your audience.
Visual marketing is vital to a healthy campaign. Leverage these tools to expand your image messaging. What tools do you count on to create visuals? Let us know in the comments!