Branding is pretty important (at least we think so) and that means incorporating your brand into every little detail possible. With these 6 easy-to-use features, you can brand your form in seconds, making your company look polished and professional while still giving you time to engage with your audience.
1. Themes. Whether you are looking for one of our pre-made themes or a customized spin of your own ideas, our theme builder gives you the freedom of designing the form you’ve always dreamed of. You have the ability to make your background a basic color, add some patterns or even incorporate your own images. Inserting a logo is an easy way to help with brand recognition and with our header/footer options we make it super easy for you. Just choose whether you want the image centered, to the left or to the right of the theme. Don’t forget the fonts, too! You have the ability to change the color, size and font type on your form to better match your site.
2. Custom HTML/CSS. Looking to match your form to a webpage you already have? Luckily, our custom HTML/CSS feature allows you to insert your own code to match your site. This feature is definitely for those with extensive coding knowledge, so if that doesn’t describe you, no worries. We pretty much take care of all of that for you on our theme builders. Just know the option is there if you want to get a little crazy with the code.
3. Field Text. A great way to add some personalization to your form is the option to change the verbiage of each individual field’s text. Customizing the content allows you to incorporate company slogans, mottos or any weird sayings you might want to add to your form. (Don’t worry, we won’t judge you. If you’re anything like us, you have PLENTY of weird sayings.) Our form builder gives you the ability to insert description areas that not only hold text, but images as well. Say what you want, wherever you want it.
4. Custom URL. On your My Account tab, you can click on URLs and it allows you to set a URL alias. Here you can create a more user-friendly URL and incorporate a company name, event title or whatever you would like to give your form a more personalized edge.
5. Social Media. In the Integration Hub, you can click on the Social Media button, and just like that Twitter is your new best friend (if it isn’t already.) Twitter won’t be visible on your form, but there are settings that make it a huge help in branding your form. For example, every time someone fills out your form, a personalized tweet could be sent to them. Who doesn’t love a shout out? This helps with customer engagement and allowing people to see your company on social media.
6. Confirmation Emails. Branded confirmation emails can be sent to a user immediately after they have submitted a form. These emails are awesome because they involve almost no effort on your end. You just write the email you wish to be sent, include any images or logos to the email and voilà! We do all of the work for you in making sure they are sent to your users.
These are just a few of the features and integrations Formstack has to offer when it comes to branding your forms. Take advantage of these branding tips and see how fast and simple it is to make and personalize a form just for you. Any questions or suggestions? Let us know in the comments below!