We recently launched a small update to our builder that will help you stay better informed about the happenings in your Formstack account. The next time you log into your Formstack account, look for the “Notification Center” dropdown in the upper-right corner of your interface. We’ve developed the Notification Center to keep you in the loop about new features, integration issues, billing notes, and other Formstack news.
When there is news in your account that we wanted to make you aware of, there will be a red number that corresponds with the amount of new notifications you have, similar to a Facebook or an app notification. When you click on the text, it will drop down with your most recent notifications. If you have several notifications, you can access them by clicking “All Notifications” at the bottom of the dropdown, which will take you to your personal Notifications Center Dashboard.
Here is a breakdown of the different types of notifications you might receive:
- Billing Issues – If we have any difficulties with billing your account, we’lll send you a notification along with an email.
- Integration Failures – You will get a notification here if one of your integrations is not working properly. From there, you will have insight as to whether you need to check the configuration on your integration or email our support team.
- Approver Comments – Any comments made by Approvers in your form submissions will be recorded here.
- Pending Approvals – Any form that is set up using the Approval Workflow feature will trigger a notification when a new submission comes in that needs approved.
- New Features – When we roll out new features, you will receive a notification. Clicking on this notification will take you to a separate page that explains more about this feature and how it will benefit your account.
Have any more questions about this feature? Let us know in the comments below. Happy (form) building!