If you haven’t heard, we recently unveiled the new Formstack Launch Pad, a three-tool platform that will help your business run more efficiently. Oh, and did we mention that it’s currently free for Formstack customers? Last week, we posted a brief walkthrough of the Emails tool, a basic email marketing resource. This week, we’re featuring the Pages tool. This quick webpage builder allows you to display links to multiple forms and stores on one page, as well as package those forms with unique content and branding. Want to get started? Here’s how to build your first page:
1. Log in to your Formstack account. Look for the Launch Pad tab at the top of your dashboard.
2. Hover over the Launch Pad tab and click the “Pages” option from the drop down menu.
3. This will take you to the Pages dashboard. From here, you can access and organize your already-created pages and conduct A/B Testing. To build a new page, click “Create a New Landing Page”.
4. Name your page and select a page layout before clicking “Next Step”.
5. This will take you to the page builder interface. Depending on your layout, you can add content, HTML, or Formstack forms to the header, footer, and columns of your page.
- Changed your mind about the layout you chose? Click “Change Layout” on the toolbar to pick a new one.
- Click “Edit Style” to change the basic components of your page, such as the page background and the text size. You can use the general editor to make simple changes to the page or add CSS under the advanced editor.
6. Under each portion of your layout, you can choose to “Add Content” or “Edit Style”.
- Clicking “Add Content” under each section will take you to a rich content editor. You can add content using this option, but you can also embed your own HTML, an RSS feed, or a previously built Formstack form. You can even create a basic form right in the editor, if you don’t have one that fits your needs.
7. Once you have styled your page to your liking, click “Next Step”.
8. Under “Settings”, you can customize your page’s unique URL, make the page active or inactive, and alter the layout. If you’d like the Formstack referral badge to show up on your page, click yes under “Show Referral Badge”.
9. Once your page’s settings and layout are to your liking, click “Save Settings”.
10. To publish your page, click on the “Publish” tab. This will provide you a link to the page. WOOT. This link can be easily shared via email or social media. Check out a screenshot of the page I made using this walkthrough:
Like I mentioned before, this is an incredibly basic, acceptable-blog post-length introduction to the capabilities of the Launch Pad’s Pages tool. Have questions? Check out our Pages support documents. As you get into building more pages and find questions, please do not hesitate to ask them in the comments section below or email our support staff. We’d love to show you how much this tool rocks, as well as ways you can implement it within your company.