Today, Formstack launched another sweet integration with our form builder: Beanstream, an awesome electronic payment processing tool. When it comes to collecting money online, Beanstream offers Formstack users the complete package for collecting and managing online funds. Whether you’re collecting dollars or pesos, Beanstream is compatible with 150 currencies in over 200 countries, so they’ll handle the behind-the-scenes steps of managing your transactions. By integrating Beanstream with your form, users can pay with several major credit or debit cards, and you can easily access your balance on Beanstream’s online account tool.
Formstack users can utilize the Beanstream integration to quickly and safely collect funds from their customers and donors. Event and entertainment coordinators can set up a form with Beanstream, and users can pre-order tickets using their debit or credit card. Include a discount code field or other self-calculating field to add appeal to your form. In addition, purchases and donations can be tracked using both Formtack’s reporting tools and Beanstream’s transaction analysis options.
To set up a Beanstream integration:
- Fill out the contact form on Beanstream’s website. A Beanstream customer service representative will contact you to set up your Beanstream account.
- After you have completed your Beanstream account registration, click the “Settings” tab in your form builder and go to “Integration Hub.”
- Select the “Payments” and click “Add” under Beanstream’s logo.
- Insert your Beanstream account information and form pricing specifics.
- Start collecting that money!
Are you stuck on one of the steps? Contact one of our support specialists.