We are looking for two college level interns to join us this fall to help us continue our growth as a company. We can provide a great learning experience for anyone who wants to work with a fast-growing start up in the web services/technology industry.
If you are interested in PR, Marketing, or Social Media, these internships are for you. Unlike other internships, we offer an hourly wage – and, around the clock ping pong matches!
When you are here, you will acquire first hand experience with our in-bound marketing strategies and work in a great company environment that is tough to beat!
Take a peek into what it’s like to be a rock-star intern at Formstack. Our summer interns put together a great video describing their experience:
Still interested? Here is a quick overview for both of our fall internships:
- Write PPC ads, create A/B tests, and provide weekly ad reports
- Design PPC landing pages
- Assist with creation of marketing videos – script writing, screen captures, editing, etc
- Lay out case study content in existing InDesign templates
- Design banner ads
- Assist with Social Media
- Help out with customer support & sales calls when needed
General skills: Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, attention to detail, able to work at a fast-pace and learn quickly, and works well within a team environment.
Marketing & communication skills: Knowledge of marketing and design fundamentals and experience using social media platforms. Design skills – HTML, CSS and experience with Adobe Suite. Video editing skills preferred, but not required.
PR/Social Media Internship
- Write good web content, bylined articles, and blog posts
- Write press releases and other materials for feature launches
- Update & help manage social media – run reports, update networks, etc
- Help with SEO tactics
- Assist with customer support & sales calls when needed
General skills: Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work at a fast-pace, ability to learn quickly, and works well within a team environment.
Marketing & communication skills: Knowledge of marketing/PR/communication fundamentals, experience using social media platforms, knowledgeable of SEO terms, and other web technologies/apps
We are currently accepting applications, so get yours in today! We would love to have you join our team and gain real world experience while working on your backhand (in ping pong).