We made lots of changes during our last upgrade. Many of the changes were relatively small but made life building your online forms a little easier. One of those changes is the addition of more pre-built forms. The pre-built forms are an easy way to get started with the basics without having to build a form completely from scratch. They also give you good ideas for the types of fields you may want to include in your own form, even if you don’t use a pre-built one.
When you go to create a new form you now have more options from the “Start With Pre-built Form” option.
We have created pre-built forms for:
- Human Resources (Job applications, employee evaluations, award nominations, PTO requests and more)
- IT (Bug tracking forms, customer satisfaction surveys, help request forms)
- Marketing (Event registrations, contest sign up forms, mailing list signups)
- NonProfit (Online donation request forms, volunteer registrations, workshop registration forms)
- Sales (Online lead generation forms, payment forms, self calculating forms)
- Personal (Party/wedding RSVP)
Have other suggestions for our pre-built forms? Let us know in our Forums