Now Formstack includes a rich text editor that allows you to dress up your forms and messages with images, links and more — all without having to know HTML. Here are some of the elements you’ll be able to add:
- Formatted text – various sizes, bold, italics, underlined, and strikethrough
- Various text colors and background colors
- Centered, right-justified, and indented text
- Bulleted and numbered lists
There are a few places where you’ll see the new editor:
- On the form designer page, edit or add a new section. You’ll still be able to enter an optional section heading, but will now be able to format your section text. Use this to further customize the look of your form.
- On the form settings page, under the web confirmation message. Now after users submit your form you’ll be able to further customize the confirmation page without redirecting them to an external URL or having to know HTML.
- On the form settings page, under the email confirmation message. Now you can send HTML emails to your users after they submit your form. Don’t worry, a text version will still be sent out for those users who can’t accept HTML messages.
If you have any questions, or problems with the new features, send an email to support to let us know.
* Unfortunately, the editor isn’t available for those using the Safari browser at this time. However, it works fully in Firefox on Windows and OS X, and Internet Explorer on Windows.