🎉 Introducing Formstack Sign!
Learn More 🎉
Use the import data feature to pull form data from a CSV file and import it into the Formstack database.
Formstack's import data feature works great for:
- Combining data from multiple forms
- Creating in-depth reports and charts
- Organizing data in multiple languages
Exporting your form data into another format is a great way to make information more digestible or find patterns that can give your team better insight. Use your exports to review customer feedback, analyze survey results, or compare the success of marketing campaigns, events, and more.
Use Formstack's data export feature to:
- Export submissions directly to your browser in CSV, Excel, Word, or PDF format.
- Export important submission details, such as current approval status.
- Export in the background while working on other tasks within the app.
- View the status and history of your export requests.
Don't want to manually export your form submissions? You can schedule exports to be emailed to you and your users automatically. Easily share form data and performance with your team by scheduling daily, weekly, or monthly exports.
Simplify your process by:
- Automating your data exports and reducing manual work
- Scheduling exports for form submissions and survey responses
- Sending scheduled exports directly to your users’ inboxes
Want to control the look of your exported PDFs? Check out the Advanced PDFs feature. With this tool, you can customize the layout of your PDF files, tweak fields to ensure only needed data is visible, and share edited PDFs with others.
Use Advanced PDFs to:
- Add logos to the top of your PDFs to make them look branded and professional.
- Show or hide field categories to only display information that’s relevant to your users.
- Easily share your PDFs by attaching them to your notification and confirmation emails.